Sales and Marketing Analyst
Are you passionate about your work? Do you take pride in your finished work and cultivate a positive work environment? If so, we are seeking a sales and marketing analyst to work for our mature, but growing and dynamic company, in the Edmond and Oklahoma City area.
This position requires a fast pace of work, meeting deadlines and accommodating others’ schedules. The sales and marketing analyst would conduct market research to identify patterns in the data. They would use their research to find opportunities for growth and client acquisition. This person would be responsible for tracking all types of data including sales, time spent on company websites, advertising, social media posts, etc.
There is an exciting opportunity with TimberCraft Homes that awaits the right candidate. This is a growing, but friendly environment that will suit an organized person with the desire to succeed and the desire for great company culture. Benefits include a competitive salary, health, dental, and vision insurance paid by the company, and opportunities for advancement.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Collect and analyze research data
- manage many moving parts at once
- oversee the complete sales closing process
- advise on sales data and market research weekly
- must have strong knowledge of surrounding markets and competition in the area
- Oversee and analyze weekly google and Hub Spot data
- Track and forecast market trends
- summarize and communicate sales and market research to the sales team weekly
- Work closely with the accounting department to set pricing to market
- Internal and external analysis of all moving parts throughout the sales process
- 2 or more years of experience required in related field
- 2 years experience using Microsoft Office applications
- Valid Driver's license, good driving record, and reliable transportation
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Math, Business Management, or a related field.