Residential Construction Drafter
Are you passionate about your work? Do you take pride in your finished work and cultivate a positive work environment? If so, we are seeking a Residential Construction Drafter to work for our mature, but growing and dynamic company, in the Edmond and Oklahoma City area.
TimberCraft Homes is looking to add a Drafter to our team! We are looking for someone highly motivated, self-starter, and eager to learn, who can work well with a team and company leaders. Benefits include a competitive salary, health, dental, and vision insurance paid by the company, and opportunities for advancement.
Please provide a resume and a portfolio of previous work, if possible. Salary starting at $45,000+ per year depending on experience level, with bonus potential.
- Associate's Degree(+) in CAD design and/or 2+ years of construction drafting experience
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to analyze current building codes, etc. and stay up-to-date on all required and relevant codes
- Ability to draw plans for foundations, floor plans, elevations, details, frame pages, etc.
- Ability to read plats and draw site/plot plans in company software
- Mathematical aptitude and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to assemble the information needed to finish construction drawings, including visiting job sites when necessary
- Aptitude in space planning and current residential trends
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team and leaders in the company
There is an exciting opportunity with TimberCraft Homes that awaits the right candidate. This is a growing, but friendly environment that will suit an organized person with the desire to succeed and the desire for great company culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Construction Drafting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Revit: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location