How do you reconcile the dream of a home in a peaceful area with lots of green space with the realities of wanting to be...
Budget-Friendly Ways to Upgrade Your Outdoor Space
Summer time is full in effect. The last thing you should be doing is spending all summer cooped up indoors. TimberCraft’s new homes in Oklahoma City OK patios are the perfect space to relax, entertain family and friends, read a good book, and or just enjoy summer mornings or nights. Here are five budget-friendly and simple ways to upgrade your outdoor space.
- Accent floor – You don’t have to have a bland patio space. Paint it a bold and inviting color to make your floor act as an accent wall. Select accessories and furnishings with hints of your accent floor color to tie in the space.
- Decorative plate wall hanging – Just because you are outdoors doesn’t mean you can’t incorporate indoor decorating techniques there. Old decorative plates or heirlooms create the perfect decoration accessory to personalize and add color and style to your space.
- Free-standing potted torch planter – These free-standing potted torch planters can be moved anywhere throughout your backyard. They will have a dazzling illuminating glow while bringing warmth and ambiance to the space.
- Outdoor living room – Make your patio an extension of your living room. Include a set of comfortable wicker arm chairs and a coffee table to cozy up this back space. Lay down an outdoor floor runner to brighten up the patio and to cushion your feet.
- Stone walkway – Stones are a great feature to create a safe and gorgeous backyard walkway. It’ll add interest and charm as you walk to your outdoor garden, water feature or seating area.
If you are in the market for a new home that has space to entertain, we hope that you will consider TimberCraft Homes. Our new homes in Oklahoma City OK home designs have patio space and optional four-foot patio expansion that create an ideal place to entertain outdoors and enjoy the summer season.Tags: home builders in oklahoma city, homes for sale in oklahoma city, new homes in oklahoma city